Friday, June 19, 2009

Not managing my time well these days...

I realize it's been almost two weeks since I wrote a post, sorry! I have not been managing my time well these days. Work projects are taking more energy than expected during the day, selling and buying a house went from blissful to drama filled during my evenings, and my sleep has not been restful (probably because of the first two items!). I've been pushing myself to get re-organized and hopefully, I'll get back to posting on a regular basis starting next week. Until then, I read a great Outlook tip that I wanted to share with you.

Does your Outlook loading time drag on forever? You may be able to fix this! Well at least improve it a little. By turning off some extra add-ins you may improve your loading time. Many of your NON-MICROSOFT extras can be turned off. Go to HowToGeek.com and he'll walk you through the process. I turned off a few my add-ins and when I restarted my Outlook, it seemed to be a little quicker. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment